Reliable Heating Maintenance Services in Augusta, GA
Maintain Your Heating System to Save Money
Clockwork Home Services
Ongoing maintenance is a vital part of keeping your residential heating
system running smoothly and efficiently. In fact, an efficient heating system
will often save you money on your utility bills, and it can also save you from having to make costly repairs. Poorly maintained heating systems can develop a variety of problems, including blocked vents, malfunctioning heating
elements and more, and some of these problems can become very costly, and even dangerous. Heating systems that are not regularly maintained can also lead to total system shutdowns or even fires.
We Service Heating Systems
As a result of these potential problems, we offer heating system maintenance services
to help keep your system running smoothly. We can inspect your current system for any problems or potential problems, complete repairs
on the spot and ensure that your heating system will last for many years to come. If it turns out that you need a new heating system
installed, we can recommend the best choice for your home or business and then complete the installation
Heating Maintenance Self-Service Tips:
- Check or change your filter every month
- Clean out vents, including dryer vents
- Be aware of strange odors coming from your heating system
- Clear tree branches and bushes from your outdoor unit
- Cut power to outdoor unit if you're working near it
For more tips on heating maintenance
, or to have one of our service experts perform a heating system inspection of your current system, give us a call today at 706-733-8703
Improving Heating System Efficiency
Your heating system needs tender love and care! If you want to stay warm throughout the winter, take the following steps to improve your system’s efficiency:
Do you have questions about improving your heating system’s efficiency? Call Duggan’s today at 706-733-8703!
- Call a professional. This is the easiest and most foolproof way to ensure that your system functions at its full potential.
- Change your filters. Many homeowners forget this maintenance task, thereby crippling their heater. A heating system will never run efficiently with dirt-clogged filters.
- Bleed your radiators. At the beginning of the heating season, let the old air out of your heating system.
Extending The Life Of Your Heating System
If you take proper care of your heating system, it WILL last longer -- saving you time and money. Here are some practical ways to extend the life of your heating system:
Don’t hesitate to contact Duggan’s if you have questions. Call us today at 706-733-8703!
- Replace your filters. You should change your heater’s filters at least once a month. These can easily get clogged with dirt, which will reduce your heating system’s efficiency over time.
- Keep your vents clean. By dusting your vents, you can keep harmful debris from affecting your system.
- Call a professional for a maintenance checkup. An HVAC technician will service your system and provide preventative maintenance that can guard against more expensive repairs later on.