Heating Services Augusta & Thomson GA, Aiken SC
No matter what time of year it is, Duggan's One Hour Heating & Air is ready to serve our Augusta, GA-area clients with reliable heating services. If your heater is delivering low heat or no heat, or if you're experiencing electrical
problems with your heater, we have the knowledge and experience to repair your system today! We service a variety of products, including heat pumps, furnaces, furnace repair and central heat systems
We're Always There for You
No matter how simple or complex, we can solve your heating concerns! The Duggan's One Hour Heating & Air promise is, "Always On Time or You Don't Pay a Dime!™" and we deliver on that guarantee with each and every heating service call. Our technicians value your time, and we know that our customers have busy lives, so we ensure that we show up when scheduled or you pay nothing. Also, because we carry the top brands in heating, we know we can deliver the heating system you need and the heating system Augusta GA
Heating System Installation
Regardless of the size of your home or business, we can professionally install a heating system to meet your needs. Our trained technicians carry the tools and parts to get your heating system up and running today, often on the first visit, regardless of the heating issue you're facing.
Heating System Air Quality
We also want to make sure that the air in your home or business is healthy, so we offer heating system
air quality services. This means that our professional technicians can inspect your quality of air, and then recommend solutions to filter out particles which may cause health concerns and damage to your heating system.
Emergency Heating Repair
There is no convenient time to deal with a heating repair. The emergency always seems to happen at the worst possible time and when you need a heating repair taken care of, we know you need it handled ASAP. So give us a call if you suddenly find that you’re experiencing an emergency issue like:
- No heat
- Low heat
- Electrical issues
- Another situation that must be serviced immediately
We promise our experienced technicians will show up as quickly as possible and deliver superior service.
Heating Services and Products:
Contact your local heating service
pros today at 706-733-8703
for more information on what we can do for you!
- What can I do to protect my unit and how can I keep it clean?
We get this question fairly often. It’s important to follow the routine maintenance schedule recommended by the manufacturer of your equipment. It’s recommended that your heating and cooling system be checked and serviced twice a year, ideally a spring and fall, when possible. Also we recommend that you change your filter about once a month. Keeping up with tune-ups and changing your air filter can eliminate many of the most common problems that need fixing and can significantly reduce the likelihood of a serious breakdown.
- When should I replace my heating system?
This is a great question. The decision to replace your heating system depends on its age, the cost of repair, and how much money a more efficient system will save you moving forward. In our experience furnaces for forced-air systems last an average of 15 to 20 years; boilers for hot-water radiators and baseboards last 13 to 21 years. So think about the age of your heating system. If you’re close to the end of your heater’s lifespan, it might be worth considering a replacement.
- How do I select the right heating service repair contractor? When you need work done on your furnace or a whole new system installed, then you don't want to choose just anyone to do the work. You need licensed technicians who have extensive knowledge and work experience and can help you make informed decisions about your home. Though we know our technicians at Duggan's One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning are up to the challenge, we want you to feel comfortable with whoever you choose for your heating needs. That's why we recommend you do your research and shop around before choosing a contractor. Check out different sites and read their customer reviews to learn more about their services. Online reviews can be the best source for getting the inside scoop on a company, and they can stop you from choosing the wrong company. Get quotes from multiple companies and chose the one that seems fair and has a good reputation. Never go with the first quote you receive. At least look at a few others to compare what they believe needs to be done and how much they're willing to charge before you make a decision.
- What should I check prior to calling for heating service? When your heater stops working, you may instinctively want to reach for the phone to call a technician to your home. While that's a good instinct to have, it isn't always necessary. There are some easy things you can do to check for problems and determine if a technician is needed. First, we always recommend checking if there is power to the house. It seems obvious, but some people don't notice when their whole block loses electricity. Check first before calling a technician. If you've moved recently, make sure your gas has been turned on. You should also take a look at the circuit breaker. Something may have tripped it, which turned off the power to your furnace. Of course, when you call, we will come. We don't believe in leaving our clients out in the cold, and we're happy to help them get their heaters working again. If you think the problem if serious, don't be afriad to call.